Random Shots

I thought I’d share some random self shots. I was trying to be…mysterious. LOL. It didn’t quite work out that well. There’s more but my laptop’s been acting buggy lately. It’s running extremely slow for some reason. Anyway, it takes forever to convert these RAW files into JPEG so I’ll post the rest later. Here’s a few for now. :)

6 Comments to “Random Shots”

1. Ryan Chow Show says:

I Love the pictures !

2. daemon says:

me likey the last pic in this series…

=)

3. Anonymous says:

Your pic below “Thanks guys” from March 24th is one of your very best. Mysterious, which is fascinating, can never compete with sweetness,which is irresistible.Almost anyone can look mysterious but very few people can look sweet–lucky you! Which one would you want greeting you at the door after a hard day’s work? Your straight-on pics, because of your warm smile or thoughtful tranquility,are your most attractive.

4. Kimoochii says:

Angel: You must know I love you. No matter what I say -vulgar, sexy, personal, just plain rude – you let it pass. I was broken hearted you didn’t drive up to L.A. last weekend. It could have been fabulous; it was nothing. I was surprised at how photogenic those RentBoys were; in real life, they were mostly plump & soft. I’d never be disrespectful of Pooh – I love him for what he’s stood by you through. I might be jealous, but I’d be polite. I’d better stop, now.

5. Boyd says:

hey i like the first and the second pics :) my bf and i are avid readers of your blog and we think that you and pooh are a hot couple!!!! :)

cheers,

boyd from manila

p.s. jake says hi too :)

6. Joey says:

lol, i think you kinda failed at looking mysterious but you still look cute ;)

You must be 18 years of age or older to visit this site.

Please verify your age