NO ON 8

DSC_0412.jpg by you.

In light of the upcoming election, I thought I’d throw this out there.  Not that Pooh and I are planning on getting married any time soon…but it’s nice to know that it’s an option.  :)

I don’t talk politics on my blog but I think that this is definitely an important issue that all of my readers can relate with. America has gone through a lot of changes in the past and this is just another step into making the world more tolerable and more accepting. Not everyone has to agree with homosexuality but I think everyone should accept one another as equal human beings. We should all be able to love whoever we want to and we should be able to marry the one we love.

9 Comments to “NO ON 8”

1. Icarus says:

Good luck to all Californians on this one. We’ve had gay marriage over here (Holland) for a while now, and like you, I am also not planning a wedding any time soon, but to know it is an option is quite nice…

Chris

2. Anonymous says:

“We should all be able to love whoever we want to and we should be able to marry the one we love.”

I completely agree. Even though it’s not legalised in my country either and I can’t see it coming for the next few decades. But as long as we believe in it, someday it may.

3. Anonymous says:

i very much agree with you!!!

am not really the marrying type… but knowing that there is an option is absolutely great.

-nathandlreyes

4. Quarkinator says:

I think Wanda Sykes had a good point when she said (to paraphrase):

“If a person is against same sex marriage then they should not get married to someone of the same sex.”

video here

5. Anonymous says:

tigz”

where’s the pooh and tiggah story?

but yes…i totally agree with you..my baby and i see marriage as an option also..we may not do it now, but later, we might!

6. Drake Anthony Silver says:

i totally agree with voting no to the marriage ban.! go tiggah!

7. Hazen says:

Gay marriage is now a non-issue in Canada. Same sex marriage is as common as cheddar cheese on apple pie.

8. its me jhone says:

=( gay marriage is now banned in CA

9. GLENN says:

I agree with Tiggah. We should have the freedom to love who we want to and marry those that we want to spend our lives with. We are, after all, human beings. We just differ in our thoughts and appearance.

You must be 18 years of age or older to visit this site.

Please verify your age