PS3 Fun!

For those of you with a PS3 that who would like to add Pooh and I to your friends list. Our user names are groovapooh and tiggahtigz. We haven’t taken advantage of the online aspect yet so hopefully we’ll have a nice list of buddies so we can play via net!

Please comment with your user name and we’ll add you too!

9 Comments to “PS3 Fun!”

1. GLENN says:

Unfortunately, I don’t play PSP3…. But ei… I am still a fan of you both…. You two are really a couple to admire…. Cheers and more power.

2. Maksy says:

sigh . . . I wish I have a PS3 I really really like to play the Final Fantasy XIII: Fabula Nova Crystallis Series, Please do make a review of it. If you have the chance play it (n_n) . . . sigh

3. Anonymous says:

hi i luv ur new hair tiggah. I like the 3rd pic. Im second emotion with glen im a fan also haha. BTW i dont play PS3 sori. Hope u can visit manila mag eenjoy kayo rito. Ingat!

4. Domanique says:

I love the pic of you two here its so great to see a happy couple enjoying the prime of their lives. I admire even more putting your life up for the whole world to see. Wish you two the best as always many more years together and many more happy new years. Thanks again….

5. Mulch says:

Hey man! Finally, some other gay guys that actually play PS3! :-) I just got COD4, haven’t even broken it out of the plastic yet. Do you have Resistance: Fall of Man? I’ve been playing that most. Anyway, I work a ton so I’m not online much during the week, but add me! mulch06 is my PS3 name!

6. jjj says:

Do either of you use yahoo messenger? I love reading your insightful comments and would love to talk more with you. You really have a talent with your writing! Hugz, Jamie. (yahoo lets_set_fire_to_it) or email me jccawley@hotmail.com. Look forward to talking to you!

7. Anonymous says:

add me- wyzynski

i m playing resistance and tekken dr..

soon call of duty.

see u there!

8. misha says:

hello there, tiggah.. you know i envy you and pooh.. i just hope that me and my babe can be just like you, open and happy.. i love the way you and pooh are together.. am super envy to the max.. anyways, more power to you both and i really like your blod a lot.. as in.. hope to read from you more..

9. Anonymous says:

i was so envious to both of you… the relation you have and love for each other…

hope to hear and to talk to you soon

bestdhimn@yahoo.com

You must be 18 years of age or older to visit this site.

Please verify your age