images courtesy Cafe One Three
Pooh and I went to Cafe One Three for dessert and wine after work. It’s a new place that is located on Park Blvd where Indulgence, a low-carb/sugar-free bakery and cafe, used to be. Pooh and I used to go to Indulgence for their sugar-free dark chocolate truffles and their low-carb cheesecake. They were AWESOME! The owner used to call us his cheesecake boys because we would always go there just for cheesecake…and well, being 2 asian “thuggy” gay boys wearing baggy hip-hop gear ordering low-carb cheesecake, we weren’t that hard to forget. Anyway, we were quite surprised when we discovered that our favorite charming little low carb bakery was no longer there and that it had been remodeled into a stylishly modern restaurant/cafe. I will definitely miss the old Indulgence though!
I took some pics with my phone but the lighting was very dim…and the ambiance was much too nice to disrupt with a flash. Although, popping out a camera to take pictures of food is quite strange no? Perhaps we’ll sneak some better quality images in daylight…so we definitely must go there again!
I had an Eclectic White Wine – Dancing Coyote Cha Cha
I honestly can’t remember what it was called…but it was a cholate khalua type cake…very yummy!
Oreo Cookie Cheese Cake….simply scrumptulescent!
PuRoYApril 18, 2007
you guys are so blessed to have such great bodies, despite of all the sweets (home cooked or dine-out) indulgence.
how do you keep those sexy bodies? or maybe its the genes…hmmmmmm.
AnonymousApril 19, 2007
Hi Tiggah and Pooh! Im Meow Juaquin. Since have noticed Q&A Post from your previous entries I decided to ask some naughty non sensical questions and serious questions as well.
1. I have read several Japanese novels by Haruki Murakami and Yukio Mishima, would you say that it’s most of the time true, that japanese have high libido?
2. Since both of you love dining, if you are edible, what will you be?
3. What is the distinct smell of sex for you?
4. You guys, bite?
5. The most romantic way you said you love Tiggah/Pooh.
6. Why no bathroom sexy art photo in previous posts? Not into bathroom romance-ing?
7. If you can create a God of War character of Pooh/Tiggah, what will his power be?
8. hmmmm, fetish?
9. hmmmm, how Tiggah/Pooh tickles you?
10. If you can compose a song/poem/essay/fiction/non-fiction about the happy relationship you both have, what will be its title?
11. The most corny thing you’ve done to express your love for Pooh/Tiggah.
I really wish all the best for you both. Yet, have not seen/viewed/read a relationship, include hetero relationships, that is as loveful and as fun as the one you both have.
AnonymousApril 19, 2007
happy happy happy birthday tiggah!
carmigzApril 19, 2007
Hey Tiggah! It’s already Friday morning, April 20, 2007 here in the Philippines. I’m guessing it’d be about 3 or 4 in the afternoon – Thursday – there right now.
So, since you were born here (is that right?), I think it’d be apt to greet you a
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGAH!!!