EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND

image

It’s almost here!  My favorite time of the year!

1. Because I love Halloween and 2. Because it’s our anniversary :)

I can’t wait till this week is over so we can start our fun filled weekend.  We haven’t set everything in stone but it seems we’ll be doing some traveling.

FRIDAY: Rampage the bars and clubs of Hillcrest (SD) in our costumes.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Spend the weekend enjoying a romantic getaway at some fancy hotel resort in Palm Springs…we haven’t decided a place yet but are making reservations today.  We were thinking of the Ace hotel, the Riviera, Escape, the Horizon, Parker, or Zoso.  Any recommendations?
MONDAY: West Hollywood’s crazy Halloween street party…bar hopping in our birthday suits…er, I mean costumes :)

Be sure to say hi if I run into ya!  :)

11 Comments to “EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND”

1. anon says:

Is Pooh sporting a new style of mustache. It looks as though he only has hair on one side of his face.

2. Anonymous says:

Isn’t the Halloween street carnival party supposed to be on Monday?

3. You’re both growing your hair! I love it. You’re such a perfect couple. Both handsome and dedicated to each other :)

4. John says:

just love you both…been inspired to better myself to find my very own pooh!!!! More power and please more posting!!! keep inspiring people…

5. alfredventura says:

happy 10th anniversary to both of you! you two are such an inspiration for a single man like me who’s looking for my one true love! :) stay inlove!

6. John says:

hi john here again…i just can’t help but to have a peek at your blog to see if there’re any updates. i’m new here so it doesn’t matter, i enjoy the fragments of the photos you have. did anyone mention to you, your Pooh, looks like Derek Ramsy, a very sexy Pinoy actor…hmmmppp…i envy you!!! ^^,

7. Anonymous says:

hi tigguh, im filipino, and your my idol anyway…ill speak in filipino… ahmm galing nyo nmn ng bf mo? ilang years n kyo…kasi same here i have a bf… we are living in a same house dito samin..medyo matagal n din kmi.. 3 yrs. and 2 months na…

8. Von says:

I love the look of both of you getting old together – its a beautiful site to see :D

You must be 18 years old to visit this site.

Please verify your age