MONDAY CHILL DAY

Pooh and I are at La Fayette with our bud David having cocktails by the pool. It’s such a beautiful day out! I am really enjoying just laying out in the sun while I blog. I wish I could do this every day. :) I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday. If not…have a mojito and unwind!
image
image
image

11 Comments to “MONDAY CHILL DAY”

1. Tommy says:

Jealous

2. Anonymous says:

Mmmmmm….you and your friends look GREAT!!! Enjoy the sun while we enjoy your pics!!!

3. you look hawttttttttttttttt

4. LondonJames says:

We’re pulling on autumn sweaters in London. Envious of your sun and pool – but we do get to accesorize with scarfs and stuff…

5. Anonymous says:

ei..where’s the hot poolguy..

6. Isaac Castro says:

So i saw you and Pooh walked Gadget on Saturday Night. Me and my friends were walking to Yog-Art to get a nice treat before we parted ways….and there you were just walking by me in the opposite direction.
    I almost said “Hey Tigguh! What’s happening?” etc. etc. and then i realized that you didn’t know me….and how awkward that would be. So i just held my lip and let you all just walk past. :(

maybe next time i’ll be more brave and say something

7. Isaac Castro says:

OH i’m so sorry about the name mix-up. I guess i remember reading here somewhere on your blog about wanting to get another dog and maybe using the name Gadget, but yes i did mean Gizmo (my bad) :)

So i’m not sure who the ‘Isaac Castro’ is that wrote:
    “Your right. i confused you and pooh with another blogger in sd”

because i didn’t write that response…..so someone is being very fake on here

• Tiggah says:

hmmm…there seems to be someone making comments and pretending to be me by using my screen name Tigguhh/Tiggah. I did not post those previous replies Isaac.

8. Isaac Castro says:

It’s okay Tiggah,
    No worries about the incident. I know it’s not your fault. Some people just don’t have anything better to do…so they just pretend to be something they are not.
    Thanks for letting me know :D

9. Isaac Castro says:

OMG Someone is really going out of their way to pretend and be me….damn!!!!

Whoever wrote:
    “Hey tigguh you should talk to your webmaster…the previous comment is me but someone keeps putting “fake” on the user name…now im really confused”

Either we have the same exact name and both read your blog, or he’s just really trying to annoy me……i’m going with the latter. You can go back and check from the email accounts that are posting what….cuz this is crazy!

• Tiggah says:

Someone really is going out of their way to pretend to be you and me. I don’t like blocking people’s IP addresses (yes, wordpress logs IP addresses) but it seems I’ll have to start now. For now, comments will be moderated before being posted. BTW, I don’t have a cat…and yes, our dog’s name is Gizmo. :)