AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER THE MOVIE!!!

I’vd been a huge fan of the Avatar series on Nickelodeon. When I heard that M. Night Shyamalan was going to be bringing the animated Avatar to life, I was ecstatic! I can’t wait to see how the movie will turn out!

9 Comments to “AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER THE MOVIE!!!”

1. nino says:

wow!!!! i’ve been waiting for this flick forever!!! tnx tigz! i love avatar!!!

2. maccallister says:

wow!first time i see this trailer!so good leaving me wanting for more!

kinda puzzled that night shyamalan will be bringing this to the big screen..

3. daemoneyes says:

i loves it…

me just hopes and crosses fingers that m. night will do justice to this series…

the countdown to avatar has began…

woohoo!!!

4. J says:

OFF THIS TOPIC BUT JUST A HELPFUL FYI THE WEATHER OUT HERE IN THE BAY WILL BE SUPER HOT THIS FRIDAY SAT N SUNDAY DURING THE DAY BUT COOL AT NIGHT..

• Tiggah says:

i was wondering how the weather would be…we’re not quite sure how to pack. I think we’re going to just bring a LOT of clothes. lol :)

5. j.schmuck says:

I cant wait for this movie! thank you so much for posting!

6. Bakleeta says:

It’s only THE LAST AIRBENDER. Avatar is reserved for James Cameron’s 3d (I think 4d) movie.

7. Anonymous says:

except for the fact that M. Night Shay whatever decided to replace all the Asian Characters with White Actors

8. phil says:

I was a huge fan of Avatar back when it was still on. When I heard about this movie, and that M. Night Shyamalan was going to be involved, I actually started to worry. Also, I hate the casting. Sokka and Katara are based on Inuit people, why were Caucasians cast to play them? Zuko was supposed to be Chinese (judging from the architecture of their palace and the customs), why is Dev Patel (an Indian actor) playing him? I have a ton more qualms about the casting, because I particularly hate white-washing the cast.

Anyone remember Dragonball Evolution? That movie was a mess. They turned Goku into this bullied high school student = LAME.

You must be 18 years old to visit this site.

Please verify your age